Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
29 July, 10:07
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Wow. That was as powerful. Thank you for posting this video.
My Prayer For All: Dear Heavenly Father, I am a sinner and I surrender all that I am to You. I ask You to please forgive me of every sin and transgression, I have ever done that offended You and went against Your Word. Please Father, help me to guide others back to You. Show us Your will. Give me the strength, courage, wisdom, and guide me in Your Word to make it through. In Jesus' Precious Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️
10:33 AM - Jul 29, 2023
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 July, 07:05
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 July, 07:06
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
29 July, 08:21
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen🙏

29 July, 08:33
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️