memes matter @NoComment
21 July, 09:22
Baking soda❤️🤲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
28 July, 04:43
In response memes matter to her Publication
I love this. I know there must be many different cures but will they let people know? NO! They will look patients in the eye and tell them they need chemo, which eventually kills them. But it provides jobs, high paying jobs for so many to be sick with cancer, who is going to speak up about it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
I believe its been a while since good guys are hired as doctors at main establishments
They have the 10% at the top that [[[knows]]] and from there layered down who knows..at the bottom, the fasad you have those who dont know,but Are useful idiøts, who didnt learn but repeated all they was taught, bcs of status. Its been a while since a doctor was the one who loved humanity and was a healer,if you ask me
06:18 AM - Jul 29, 2023
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Judy Anonette @biju
29 July, 11:26
In response memes matter to her Publication
I lost a sister to cancer last year. She was such a sweet angel, I was in denial that God would take her home to Him. The medical establishment put her through hell, berated her for stopping some of the treatments because they made her so ill. She couldn't eat for almost a year, she probably weighed about 70 lbs when she passed away. I am so angry about the jabs and the total indifference of the system to not take someone's health seriously and do what they can to heal them.

memes matter @NoComment
29 July, 11:36
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
I to have trusted the establishment and did some errors that effected my son. I am so sorry this happened to you,family and frens❤️🤲
Eventhough i was awake, and had researched Rockefeller and Rothchild and nutrion up and down..i still made the error and went in to get the shots although i was dying on The inside..i knew cps would come in if we didnt do all the checkups. My son had fever after the first two,and regrested! He was feeling low,and we lost communication!! I was boiling and solutionoriented...,i continued to breastfeed and mash up all that would detox him from Heavy metals, he is good now,but they say he is autist spectrum, i dont believe that its not reversable and wouldnt have let the establishment do their tests but his dad and i dont see things alike. Like i Said ..we sleep while we wake up..to establish information, its almost surtain pain must be involved? I keep learning to trust my intuition, now knowing its the holy spirit i do much better.