Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 July, 05:05
In response memes matter to her Publication
The scamdemic masks lower people's oxygen levels. That may contribute to an increased risk of developing "cancer" not to mention all the toxins in the jabs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
29 July, 06:09
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
The offical mask👀i thought they was infected with the Rona/aids..like the measle blankets and the natives remember?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
28 July, 04:43
I love this. I know there must be many different cures but will they let people know? NO! They will look patients in the eye and tell them they need chemo, which eventually kills them. But it provides jobs, high paying jobs for so many to be sick with cancer, who is going to speak up about it?

memes matter @NoComment
29 July, 06:18
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
I believe its been a while since good guys are hired as doctors at main establishments
They have the 10% at the top that [[[knows]]] and from there layered down who knows..at the bottom, the fasad you have those who dont know,but Are useful idiøts, who didnt learn but repeated all they was taught, bcs of status. Its been a while since a doctor was the one who loved humanity and was a healer,if you ask me

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
28 July, 04:18
Would have been informative if she said how much to take, and should have warned that that's not grocery store baking soda either. Must be health food store quality.

memes matter @NoComment
29 July, 06:15
In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication
I think she is leaving some room for spesifics in her classes,these Are merely clips from hours of classes she teaches

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
28 July, 04:13
Barbara O'Neill is a wonderful Naturopath and Nutritionist - so happy she made it out of Australia in one piece!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
28 July, 03:30
Thank you for sharing this.. Makes sense. Other sceincists have said this about the alkaline previously, but were shot down by the establishment frauds....

memes matter @NoComment
28 July, 03:32
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Again and again😑

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
28 July, 03:19
👏 An alkaline pH matters 😉

memes matter @NoComment
28 July, 03:33
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Yes, indeed:) but you knowthat ❤️🤲

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 July, 03:17
This one's a keeper...downloading to my "health" folder.

Thanks for posting, Ellen 😎

memes matter @NoComment
28 July, 03:33
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
👂✍️good t know what i shall post more of☺️thanks for letting me know