COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
QTSR

A MASSIVE STORM IS BREWING MY FRIENDS
AND OBAMA IS WAITING TO PULL THE INTERNET KILL SWITCH. KLAUS ASS SCHWAB IS PREPPING CYCBER ATTACK. THE DEEP STATE IS FEAR MONGERING OF CLIMATE CHANGE TO USE WEAPONS/HAARP /EMP TO BLAME THE SUN FOR 2024 U.S. BLACKOUT.
___
BEHIND the SCENES>] ; The military leaders and commanders all knew this was coming since 2020 and had WARNED of a civil war in the U.S. in 2024……. >>> NOW YOU SEE THE PICTURE OF THE 30 DAYS OF DARKNESS LOOMING/CHAOS TO UNFOLD (I had long ago warned you multiple times these EVENTS that were going to happen)……. But you are prepared and ready
_AND WHITE HATS IN CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN ARE ALSO READY WITH THE WORLD ALLIANCE OPERATIONS FOR BLACKOUT. STORMS OPERATIONS _ COUNTER MEASURES _ 11.3
MILITARY INTERVENTION
LAWS OF WAR.
07:09 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
28 July, 10:47
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
We trained for this.
Chosen for such a time as this.
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
28 July, 10:44
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I heard that. He gets to turn their internet off and it will be back without them as the Qnet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396