Mike Anon @Mike314
26 July, 02:05
And in reality, "negative" is all in your perception of things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
26 July, 02:27
In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
26 July, 02:38
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Had to steal this one, Mary 🤷‍♂️😁🤣

26 July, 02:40
😂🤣🤩😍😎
I GAVE IT TO YOU KNOWING THIS WOULD HAPPEN
SAW IT AND I WAS LIKE YEAH THAT'S MIKES

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 July, 04:34
I could have sworn, ok I will, shit, I thought I was following u but it says I’m not, ok I’m now following u🤣

26 July, 04:35
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
😁🤩😎😘 WE ARE NOW

26 July, 04:36
We Mary’s gotta keep an eye on Mikey @Mike314 😁😁😁😆at least one eye for sure

YEAH HE ALWAYS POSTS THE BEST STUFF AND IF I SEE A MEME I KNOW HE LIKES I POST IT TO HIM KEEPS US ALL LOL WHEN STUFF HAS BEEN LAID ON US ALL SO HEAVILY
WE HAVE TO LAUGH TOO RIGHT
05:03 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
26 July, 06:06
One of Mare's @patriot63

I hear she got plenty of "likes" before social media 🤣🤣🤣

She gets full credit 😁😁😁

26 July, 06:16
😁😂🤣😁😍 SEE ... GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR SHE HAS TOO

26 July, 07:08
Shhhhh - You know that was classified right? 😲
Now it's out, how will I ever recover from that? 😯😅

26 July, 05:06
🤣🤣🤣he stole that meme from me🤣🤣🤣🤣 I sent him🤣🤣🤣
That’s quite alright though, u should see some stuff I post just ask Mike, he’ll tell ya all about em’😆

26 July, 05:08
Me🤣🤣🤣

26 July, 05:09
🤣😂 😁😍 OH THAT IS GREAT
HE ALWAYS MAKES ME LAUGH WITH SOME OF HIS DIRECT POSTS MY HUSBAND HAS THAT SAME DIRECT DRY SENSE OF HUMOR KEEPS THINGS LIGHT WHEN WE NEED IT