COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Time to present real evidence, in court, that the 2020 Election was stolen?

THE TRIAL OF THE CENTURY!!! ๐Ÿฟ

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธBarron Trump ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
12:39 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
31 July, 12:47
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Stollen is a traditional German bread usually eaten during the Christmas season, when it is called Weihnachtsstollen or Christstollen.

Stollen is a rich, sweet yeast bread filled with dried fruit, nuts, and spices, and often marzipan or almond paste. It's typically dusted with powdered sugar. The loaf is shaped in a folded manner to symbolize the baby Jesus in swaddling clothes.

The recipe for stollen dates back to the 15th century, and it was originally a much simpler and less sweet bread than the version commonly enjoyed today. Over the centuries, bakers have added more ingredients to make it the rich and flavorful treat it is now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
28 July, 02:11
'stollen' is a tunnel to a waterway and I think I have figured out which he is refering to... its a scottish island and it is a part of a body of islands linked to mythology re: giants... i need to do a little more digging before i declare my hand as i dont want to look like a druken heathen clown merchant pimp... im right in that dig and all the way through since the 222 drop trump has posted certain things that seem to be syncing... like this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
28 July, 02:18
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
28 July, 07:55
Christmas in July? German Christmas fruit cake
Nazi exposure Iโ€™m hoping!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
28 July, 12:06
There's only one "L" in stolen. Usually DJT's misspells means something. ๐Ÿค”

Diana Sevilla @mynena
26 July, 06:07
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Showtime!