Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 July, 10:01
Yes I know, ppl here on AU would not fall for this bullshit, but we need to save others so I post this to other sites:

You are ALL about to have to make a choice, a hard choice for some:

Either satan & the New World Order chipping you, buying your sole with promises of basic income, digital currency & more.
or
Saying NO TO THIS EVIL TRYING TO CONTROL THE WORLD, CHOOSING FREEDOM, CHOOSING GOD'S PLAN INSTEAD!

America will level up with real constitutional currency, minted gold & silver coins!

What will you do?
Chose wisely!

Once you are chipped you're done
Because...God wins!

youtu.be/yJ6ERM7tj94

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
some ppl were posting yesterday that they're tired of 'religion being shoved down their throats' or something like that. im paraphrasing from memory. anyway, if ppl don't get that we're in a spiritual war first and foremost, what're they even doing here?
10:34 AM - Jul 26, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 July, 10:15
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Idk hun but I would say it is their free will and their choice for their souls journey. In the end when we leave these Earth suits there is no one else there just you and God.
If that is their choice it is their choice to make.
I myself believe that "free will' is the universal number one law.
All we can do his convey our beliefs, shine the light God put inside of us, and do our part, the rest is up to them and God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
27 July, 10:16
Agree. Ty😊

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
27 July, 10:21
True and wise post 👏🏻❣️