Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yes I know, ppl here on AU would not fall for this bullshit, but we need to save others so I post this to other sites:

You are ALL about to have to make a choice, a hard choice for some:

Either satan & the New World Order chipping you, buying your sole with promises of basic income, digital currency & more.
or
Saying NO TO THIS EVIL TRYING TO CONTROL THE WORLD, CHOOSING FREEDOM, CHOOSING GOD'S PLAN INSTEAD!

America will level up with real constitutional currency, minted gold & silver coins!

What will you do?
Chose wisely!

Once you are chipped you're done
Because...God wins!

youtu.be/yJ6ERM7tj94
10:01 AM - Jul 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
26 July, 12:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
They will NEVER chip me, I serve GOD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
26 July, 10:50
Good thing God already won and he will provide for those who know they have to do nothing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 July, 10:37
IMO, there can be no other choice but the Way that has been laid out for us. The Way is narrow, and unfortunately few choose it. Jesus told us HE is the Way, the Truth and the Life. He is the Way to the Truth that leads to real Life now and Eternal Life. These are times of separating the wheat from the tares, the chaff from the wheat. Each and every soul has a free will choice to make. These are times of testing and purification. 😇

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
26 July, 10:34
some ppl were posting yesterday that they're tired of 'religion being shoved down their throats' or something like that. im paraphrasing from memory. anyway, if ppl don't get that we're in a spiritual war first and foremost, what're they even doing here?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 July, 10:15
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Idk hun but I would say it is their free will and their choice for their souls journey. In the end when we leave these Earth suits there is no one else there just you and God.
If that is their choice it is their choice to make.
I myself believe that "free will' is the universal number one law.
All we can do his convey our beliefs, shine the light God put inside of us, and do our part, the rest is up to them and God

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
26 July, 10:15
Choose this day whom you will serve Amen Nana!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
26 July, 10:14
Only with God and Yeshua can we do it. He must be front and Center. This is a war between Christ and the Antichrist. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Charissma _15 @Riley
27 July, 11:08
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
🙏🙏

Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
27 July, 11:15
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Amen to that!