Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
09 February, 05:27
Today was just the bs pre-trail so don't expect anything today. Fireworks are for the trial.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
09 February, 06:17
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I was laughing my ass off when that one guy was talking about the constitution he was trying not to laugh, that was classic!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Payne @mandy17
09 February, 09:13
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
I heard that. I didn't watch but listened on cspan radio. I wondered at what he was laughing. Was something happening?

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
no it was just the way he was saying that you can't impeach a non sitting president and a citizen . he had shit eatting grin on his face almost the whole time.
09:17 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Amanda Payne to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TammyDowell73 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤, click on at the bottom under it