Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Today was just the bs pre-trail so don't expect anything today. Fireworks are for the trial.
05:27 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
10 February, 12:52
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I just cant watch the 🤡💩show ugh

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
09 February, 10:53
Can't wait! All I want to hear is the name "Durham." That is when I believe it will be GO TIME!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Staci Metts @RayTyson7
09 February, 10:35
I think Friday the 12th Lincolns birthday would be a good kick off day. Just sayin!

Your Mom @Yourmom
09 February, 09:23
i was pretty shocked mitchy mcconell said nay

Dee Smile @DeeSW
09 February, 09:29
In response Your Mom to her Publication
i know and traitor marsha blackburn-

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
09 February, 09:22
I heard that 5:5 , can't wait, this shit sounds so juicy.

Mick Agers @Wildwolf59
09 February, 09:22
HEY GHOST...i just watched russel j goulds new video today on youtube....watch it and take a look at the 2 websites of his and let me know what you think...blew my mind...he is doing away with presidents and a lot of other shit...what the hell is going on with him????

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
09 February, 09:21
We played that game around the dinner table tonight-Who do we want to dig up and impeach? It was fun and we worked on our history.

General Sun Que @GeneralSunQue
09 February, 07:59
nothing except for opening everything up to impeachment for Obama, Clinton, Bush jr. and Carter. As well as anybody else who was in office and is now out. Nice move on their part. they also opened it up for a full description of the fraud and the antifa event in DC. :-) nice move. Kek

Stock Azzo @VoicelessWarrior
09 February, 08:38
In response General Sun Que to his Publication
bush sr also can be impeached

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 February, 07:34
OK frens, serious question. If Trump is the 19th president of the renewed United States, then impeachment under the former corporation would seem to me to be null and void. Is this correct thinking?🤔

Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
09 February, 10:02
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Highly unlikely the Senate will get the 66 Senators to vote for impeachment anyway. It is more proof of coup to completely take him out and I do believe it will backfire. More proof for Military Intelligence also. Plus Congress is not legit right now, so I doubt anything will hold until the Republic is returned, and legal elections are held.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 February, 07:34
OK frens, serious question. If Trump is the 19th president of the renewed United States, then impeachment under the former corporation would seem to me to be null and void. Is this correct thinking?🤔

Wendy Bouwens @Blawndy
09 February, 10:08
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
that is my thinking. all just a show to wake the sleeping.

Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
09 February, 06:35
Hopefully. We'll see

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
09 February, 06:17
I was laughing my ass off when that one guy was talking about the constitution he was trying not to laugh, that was classic!

Amanda Payne @mandy17
09 February, 09:13
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
I heard that. I didn't watch but listened on cspan radio. I wondered at what he was laughing. Was something happening?

Holly Bischoff @HHB22
09 February, 06:16
HEADLINE

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
09 February, 05:57
before dinner cocktail 5 hours was nice, waiting on appetizers but I'm sure the dinner will be well worth it!!
then onto my favorite part.... dessert, which I'm positive will be to DIE for!

Dan Sinkler @Dansink69
09 February, 05:56
it opened pandora box to impeach former presidents!

Dario Lacic @CroPat
09 February, 06:04
In response Dan Sinkler to his Publication
Like the prisoners making a decision to put on a trial (for the crimes they committed) those who put THEM behind the bars (look what DC looks like with all these fences)😂 Can't wait to finish with this once forever, but what the epic movie😎

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
09 February, 06:10
In response Dan Sinkler to his Publication
Not just former Presidents.. current and former presidents, governement officials and political parties.

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
09 February, 05:56
Trump team did nicely #floodgates

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
09 February, 10:07
In response L1GHTN1NG 5:5 to her Publication
the msm seems to think Trump was not happy with his lawyers and opening arguments...i thought it was great and set a great trap! what do you think?

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 February, 05:50
Ghost, you are 💯% correct. My question is who won the oscar for today?

Jack’s Mama @HMH
09 February, 05:50
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
The fake crier that had his vagina showing.

Laura Headley @LoraisDUN
09 February, 05:47

Steven Podraig @CueJustice
09 February, 05:44
"Floodgates" was a nice touch.

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
09 February, 05:44
Sky News Moderator reveals everything about "The Great Reset" On Television...

Click here to watch: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

PLEASE SHARE THIS!

Troy Halter @VonHalter
09 February, 05:40
Boom
Boom
Boom

Arctic Viper @ArcticViper
09 February, 05:32
Checking off my calendar...although IDK what "DAM EVENT" means???

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
09 February, 06:04
In response Arctic Viper to his Publication
Do NOT plan on this calendar. Dates never happen when people predict. Dam event was supposed to be yesterday. Didn't happen. Wishful thinking. Not gonna happen.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
09 February, 11:39
In response Arctic Viper to his Publication
dam breaks, flood of info instead of drip drip drip