UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 July, 12:54 (E)
This is a serious problem and must be rectified. Accountability is a must.

The DoD downplayed Dr. Long’s conclusions, saying the increase in vaccine injuries was caused by a “glitch in the database.”g

https://palexander.substac...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
25 July, 01:21
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Hang her...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
25 July, 01:25
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
That's why we have Tribunals. Many people have turned a blind eye to ethics. IDK what punishment they deserve?

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 July, 01:31 (E)
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
They need to happen on live stream TV or they never happened.

25 July, 01:35
I have been an RN since 1978. I literally took care of WW1 veterans in the beginning of my career. I wonder had I been working (and did not have time to research) if I would have given the jab... and gotten the jab? Would my desire to pay my bills override my ethics? Would I have had a knowledge deficit or a loss of morals if I chose to stay employed and give the jab.... I can't say what would have happened and I am grateful I wasn't in that predicament.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 July, 01:39
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
RN for 16 years. Got out 17 years ago. Saw it coming down the tracks, The changes were becoming disturbing... All for a buck

I am going back in some capacity. I will be 66 years old soon and I wont have ssi problem.... Everyone has their own path. I am interested in quantum healing and the med bed.... Hope it comes while I am still vertical. : )
08:47 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by CynthiaConkling in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cynthia Conkling, click on at the bottom under it