UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 July, 12:54 (E)
This is a serious problem and must be rectified. Accountability is a must.

The DoD downplayed Dr. Long’s conclusions, saying the increase in vaccine injuries was caused by a “glitch in the database.”g

https://palexander.substac...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
25 July, 01:21
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Hang her...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
That's why we have Tribunals. Many people have turned a blind eye to ethics. IDK what punishment they deserve?
01:25 PM - Jul 25, 2023
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CynthiaConkling in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
25 July, 01:36 (E)
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
She participated in genocide which will end up killing possibly billions of people worldwide when all is said and done.

They hang...

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 July, 01:31 (E)
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
They need to happen on live stream TV or they never happened.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
25 July, 01:35
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I have been an RN since 1978. I literally took care of WW1 veterans in the beginning of my career. I wonder had I been working (and did not have time to research) if I would have given the jab... and gotten the jab? Would my desire to pay my bills override my ethics? Would I have had a knowledge deficit or a loss of morals if I chose to stay employed and give the jab.... I can't say what would have happened and I am grateful I wasn't in that predicament.