JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 July, 10:35
What is The Maestro really trying to say?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Agenda Forty Seven = 263
263= New Declaration of Independence

The agenda of the 47th President will be stopping child trafficking???
Hope you are good Fan.

Missed this one yesterday. Celebrated my Mom's 88 Birthday & my older brothers as well, both born on the 7-22. She is breaking 8s this year and still here.💜😎

So much going on it is hard to keep up with everything so I am just not.😂
At this point, imo, all we have to do is keep shining the light that naturally flows & throw in some truth tidbits for newbies here and there.
Yeah I know, many have stopped doing that, but I am here for every single one I can get in front of.
WWG1WGA kinda like prayer, without ceasing.

Just imagining yesterday, if we are over 80+% then if every one now helps just ONE other person BOOMSHAKALA, world is a better place.
02:52 PM - Jul 24, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
30 July, 08:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Exciting celebrations! I've pulled back from much except for here and one other forum. Living my life, shining my light, 😂 much... 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 July, 08:48
In response Dianne Star to her Publication
That is awesome!
We already put in all the long hours and hard work, imo.
Now most can accomplish all needed just be being the light for others to see and wanna be.

Some others of us have cut way back on all the research and constant posting, not as much required any more to push the narrative for results since the things we have been posting for literally yrs are finally getting attention and traction with the public.

It sure seems we are getting close to the convergence.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
30 July, 08:18
QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT AND THE GREAT AWAKENING

A New, Universal-Personal and Planetary Declaration of "INTER-"DEPENDENCE to Supplement the QFS

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 July, 01:53
Happy birthday to ur mom & brother. My daughters bd is 7/22 & my grandmothers as well😘

27 July, 01:55
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Wow that is awesome, Happy Birthday to them as well.
Nana doesn't do the little Happy Birthday ditty anymore, I break up the ritual by throwing a "Happy Birthday God bless you" in the middle.

Taking back all our shit!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 July, 11:55
Happy Birthday to your mom Nana. MOM is an inverted mirror of WOW. I appreciate your approach. Thank you for all that you do. The Maestro purposely mispronounced “film/ filim” 3x. I guess we’ll find out.

27 July, 01:00
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Good to see you Fan hope life is being good to ya! MOMs are most definitely WOWs.

Nana has been doing a considerable amount of time thinking about what's next?
What are the best ways to maximize help to people and the order of need.
So many in need, the way forward needs to be in mass encompassing to pull in as many as possible.

Safety
Food
Shelter
Health