JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
What is The Maestro really trying to say?
10:35 AM - Jul 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 July, 01:56
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I kinda take this for face value…that child trafficking IS being stopped now 🤷‍♀️could b wrong

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 July, 02:05
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Extra 'i' & all this UFO talk now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 July, 02:52
Agenda Forty Seven = 263
263= New Declaration of Independence

The agenda of the 47th President will be stopping child trafficking???
Hope you are good Fan.

Missed this one yesterday. Celebrated my Mom's 88 Birthday & my older brothers as well, both born on the 7-22. She is breaking 8s this year and still here.💜😎

So much going on it is hard to keep up with everything so I am just not.😂
At this point, imo, all we have to do is keep shining the light that naturally flows & throw in some truth tidbits for newbies here and there.
Yeah I know, many have stopped doing that, but I am here for every single one I can get in front of.
WWG1WGA kinda like prayer, without ceasing.

Just imagining yesterday, if we are over 80+% then if every one now helps just ONE other person BOOMSHAKALA, world is a better place.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
30 July, 08:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT AND THE GREAT AWAKENING

A New, Universal-Personal and Planetary Declaration of "INTER-"DEPENDENCE to Supplement the QFS

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
30 July, 08:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Exciting celebrations! I've pulled back from much except for here and one other forum. Living my life, shining my light, 😂 much... 💖

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 July, 02:49 (E)
[Their] PANIC grows!

https://www.salon.com/2023...

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

22 July, 01:19
THE NINTH HOUR (7-7-7/21/3)

The 777 Sirian Gateway Leading to the 888 Lion's Gate in Leo (35/8)

07-07-2023 (7-7-7)

07-17-2023 (7-7-7) The Anniversary of JFK JR'S Death.

07-25-2023 (7-7-7). Three Days from Today.

STOPPING CHILD TRAFFICKING (9=9+5=23/5)

23 July, 01:37
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
THE 777-888 SIRIAN GATEWAY/LION'S GATE

The Lion of Judah Roars!

There are Exactly 120 Days between Tuesday, July 25, 2023 (7-7-7) and November 22nd, 2023--the 60th Anniversary of JFK'S Assassination.

The Announcement of NESARA/GESARA Requires that every Elected Representative, Including the President and Vice-President, Step Down and Run for a New Election to be held 120 Days After the Announcement.

What a Simple Way to Remove the Corrupt Members of the U.S. Corporate Government and Simultaneously Restore the Original Republic under a Quantum Based Economic and Voting System!

Could it Really be that Easy?

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
24 July, 03:39
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication