Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
OΚΌ Boy WTF @V_Anon
24 July, 10:50
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
I doesn't even phase them, we are all conspiracy theorists. They'll be fine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 10:21
my next door neighbor dropped dead in his yard 3 months ago. he went to get his mail and his garbage can. he had heart issues, but I begged him not to get the vax. he laughed at me. he made fun of me for not getting it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
24 July, 10:13
Yes, most of them will have many problems, but is it necessary to rub it in and remind them they cannot be cured?

Kraken Patriot @willowt
24 July, 08:48
That’s why we need to find solutions. REMEDY is a documentary by Ty Bolinger that will be aired free starting July 26. Also, Dr. Peter McCullough is the Chief Medical Officer for https://TWC.Health which provides supplements and Virtual Health Consults by physicians. McCullough provided this information at present … 100 mg Nattokinase (2x daily), 500 mg Bromelain, and 500 mg Liposomal (nano) Curcumin (2 x ) daily. https://twitter.com/P_McCu...

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
24 July, 10:26
In response Kraken Patriot to his Publication
NAC, CD, Ivermectic, pine tree oil tea-- body flushes and detoxes.
People need to at least try to get some of it out.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
24 July, 06:16
People fooked around by taking them. Now they're finding out pretty quick

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
24 July, 05:58
Feels like I was right.