Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
23 July, 10:15
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
HARD TO WATCH.. BUT YOU SEE THE SOUL LEAVING IN LIGHT FORM.. WE ARE CREATED BY THE SPARK OF LIFE FROM GOD and the LIGHT (SOUL) LEAVES THE BODY WHEN THE VESSEL DIES.. THE LIGHT GOES BACK TO SOURCE ...NOT TO THE RE-INCARNATION WHEEL THAT THE CABAL HAD IN PLACE.. THE WHEEL HAS BEEN DISMANTLED - 2015. THE LAST POST EXPLAINS HOW THE SOUL WILL RETURN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Moore @REALITYD2L
23 July, 10:49
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Oh my, I'm sorry Elle. How scary. 17 huh.. πŸ’œ

In 2000 my daughter was in an car accident, she was laying on the road when I got there, I was screaming her name and she raised her arms and said momma, I held her and asked her to ask Jesus into her heart, told her " you know how much I love you, with my whole heart", Jesus loves you even more. I seen the change, two days later in the hospital they did the brain wave test, I was watching and they were shaking there heads no.. I broke, started walking down the hall away from her room, I felt something, I turned around and there was my daughter, glowing, be bopping towards me, I just froze and took it in, felt the love.. She flew into the wall. I know what we are. The gift of that moment is the only reason I'm still here. I know the truth. Doesn't mean my pain isn't here, but I know.. Love and Light.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
23 July, 11:22
In response Kelly Moore to her Publication
πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ‘ΌπŸ˜’ Sending a big hug

Only people mentioned by REALITYD2L in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kelly Moore, click on at the bottom under it