Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
25 May, 02:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
25 May, 02:48
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
Thank you for posting this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
23 July, 07:28
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
My pleasure. Truth and facts first. Always. 🙏🤗

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
It was interesting timing, while I was staying with a friend’s dog who gets script eye drops. A call went to the answering machine with an audible message of a drug recall, but all I could understand was one of the possible names. Rather than disrupt my friend’s (much needed) long road trip with panic and fear, I got just enough out of that message and then also your post to determine it was 99% safe and fine - really only because the company wanted out of the business without any possibility surfacing later legally. Had it not been for simply closing their books, this recall would not have happened. I explained what I found after my friend got back and there was zero panic, zero fear, and zero ruined trip. To this day, that old dog is doing just great 🥰
02:16 PM - Jul 23, 2023
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply
Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
20 August, 07:17
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
That’s fantastic news, AY. Glad to be able to help. That’s what this Revolution is all about. Joining together to create a better world for all of us. 🤗🙏