Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
14 May, 06:29
Don’t be fooled by Rob Kennedy, Jr‼️

“A majority CIA staff are brainwashed thugs who everyday help sanction the global evil the CIA undertakes. And a series of happy euphemisms and empty social platitudes spoken on stages and tweeted out is not enough to erase that fact from the minds of the American people.

“Also Amaryllis, your daughter in law, is not a "field agent" she was/is a clandestine officer in the weapons of mass destruction program, a serial liar, and is heading your campaign alongside other known Intelligence assets.”

https://twitter.com/Robert...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
14 May, 09:14
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
Not that I would ever vote for a Dem, but other things bother me about RFK Jr.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
23 July, 07:17
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Wonder why he threw his hat in? He won’t even get to debate.

Forever Patriot @EyeQtest
My opinion is infiltration. The entire time he separates himself from MAGA he is say great things about trump. Hmmm
Then he comes out swinging on vax and CIA
He is red pulling the “old skews” Dems in my opinion

RFK Jr. Has the DNC is full panic mode.
Also, everyone points at LBJ behind him, guess what?? His cousin named his magazine GEORGE and all of you thought that was great. Can’t pick and chose the signs you’re shown. We have to look at the picture as a whole.
08:14 AM - Jul 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by EyeQtest in this post can reply
Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
23 July, 08:41
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
I don’t look at the signs, I listen to my gut. I judge by them by their actions, not their words.

He’s popular on the anti-vax, anti-globalist, pro-patriot clown show. He is recoded as a big Republican donor.

So why is he running as a Democrat against Trump? 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
23 July, 09:48
My gut is strong. Told my husband since 2020 Kennedy would run. Infiltration. He knows. He has to bring Dems with him and not turn them all away.

If he ran as replicant..trump wins
He is there to show and wake up democrats. He is showing them their party is different than they “think” it is

Perfect example: My parents refused to listen to me last five years. In their 80’s and lifelong Dems they are listening to RFK. They admire Kennedy name and through them they are watching the others Dems melt down.
It’s working. I’m watching those that turned against trump are listening to RFK
Thus DNC is full panic mode

The “he won’t debate” was an attention getter
It worked too