Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
01 October, 01:36
In response memes matter to her Publication
We've used nothing but cloth diapers and feminine pads in our house for the last 20+ years. It's not as difficult as people think it is...and though initially a bit spendy to invest in....they more than pay for themselves over time. If you can sew...there are also a ton of tutorials on YouTube showing you how to make them. I can tell you they DID also help cut down on the cramping and excessive "flow" issues. Interesting to know this...because now I wonder if it was actually the graphene causing some of the problems?! Wowza.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
02 October, 06:31
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Before kids i had 10 days of darkness ca, after its 3-7
Never really had cramps ect
But,i know i have had poison in my Life but God,and that it..always thought mind over matter,but really it was my faith that i didnt know i had..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
30 September, 11:29
Thank you for that, I didn't know. I DO KNOW that they are poisoning us EVERY WAY THEY CAN. I had a friend who got cancer from using a particular sunscreen and now, the carcinogens are in MOST SUNSCREENS.

memes matter @NoComment
02 October, 06:32 (E)
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Avoid anything they say is a must 😂☝️

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
23 July, 03:14
Poisoning us at every turn. 😠

memes matter @NoComment
23 July, 05:30
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Feel that timeline is only an echo👀

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 July, 09:51
So what is it doing to the women needing to use these products. 🤔

memes matter @NoComment
02 October, 06:34
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Making her first avoid [everything] realizing God protects us,no matter what ☠️

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
23 July, 09:50 (E)
If True
Hypothetically
Wat is Da 🩸 doing to da GOxy?
Feeding it…
What’s it Doing to the Host if it’s Parasitic…
GOxy Is Like da Venum Da 🕷️ man character….
AI, Alien life form tak8ng over….kinda vibes

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
23 July, 09:41
Most likely In Diapers too!

memes matter @NoComment
23 July, 01:08
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Use natural diapers,its messy but safe

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
23 July, 08:00
I figure a case of these will power my AC

memes matter @NoComment
23 July, 08:25
In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication
😂man makes plans God laughs

arba happihr @arba
23 July, 10:00
In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication
Aloha
I was thinking, woohoo free electricity
Not very attractive the price might be right 😂