VincentCrypt46
8:57 PM EST · Jul 22, 2023
10:04 PM - Jul 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
22 July, 10:20 (E)
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Well THANK YOU
every time I try to tell people about the catholic church, there are those who naturally become defensive.
it's not about hating on catholic laypeople, and I go to the effort to explain that every time, no matter what platform i'm on.
they "get it" just a little bit...they think their church became corrupted just like our govt did
what they don't understand is that that church was never truly Christian, it was cointelpro from the beginning. "catholic" means "universal" - it is the seat of the NWO and was the OWO. this is just historical fact.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
22 July, 10:18
Cathodes, Cathedra in Tartarian architecture.

Cathedra, where the Bishops sit, was used for teleportation before the Invaders / Parasites / Usurpers took it over and divided us religion-wise with malevolent intent.

Cathodes, "the negatively charged electrode by which electrons enter an electrical device; the positively charged electrode of an electrical device, such as a primary cell, that supplies current."

Our lost free energy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
22 July, 10:13
Apparently the expression,
"All roads lead to Rome"
was true as 29 military highways radiated out from Rome. The empire's 113 provinces were connected by 372 roads which covered over 250,000 miles (400,000 km), and 50,000 miles (80,500 km) of them were paved with stones.