Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
22 July, 07:42 (E)
MAID=Medical Assistance In Dying
🥵

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over the Canadian people of all ages. Stop every wicked attempt to harm them. May those responsible be held accountable for their crimes against humanity. In Your Son Jesus Christ's Precious and Mighty Name, I pray.
07:47 PM - Jul 22, 2023
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 July, 08:04
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
AMEN TO ALL PEOPLE IN ALL NATIONS LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 July, 08:05
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Amen 🙏 💕

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
22 July, 07:50
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
AMEN!! I come into agreement with that prayer!!! I can’t believe this! Who would have ever thought something like this would be allowed??!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 July, 07:54
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
We must continue to speak out against the evil in this world. Those who slumber are lambs to the slaughter, just accepting whatever [they] do as normal.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts