Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
23 July, 12:30
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Shine your light fren☀️
I love you Canada🇨🇦🇺🇸
One day we will be one❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 July, 12:35
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Yes we will!! I so look forward to that day😁❤️❤️❤️ I send my love to all Canadians!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
22 July, 08:04
In Jesus' Name, I rebuke these "Demons of Death" and send them back to the pit........God, protect and heal these people now....I decree and declare LIFE over these folks!!! Thank you, Lord, for your Love, Mercy, Healing and Deliverance. Amen!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
22 July, 09:10
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
YES AND AMEN!!!🙏🔥🔥

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 July, 07:47
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over the Canadian people of all ages. Stop every wicked attempt to harm them. May those responsible be held accountable for their crimes against humanity. In Your Son Jesus Christ's Precious and Mighty Name, I pray.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
22 July, 07:50
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
AMEN!! I come into agreement with that prayer!!! I can’t believe this! Who would have ever thought something like this would be allowed??!!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 July, 08:04
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
AMEN TO ALL PEOPLE IN ALL NATIONS LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN