Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
Diane Kelly @DianeCva
24 July, 02:48
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Most of my friends can see the visible damage of lib world and are in distress but cannot open their minds to the depravity of of the people responsible nor how deep the rot goes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
24 July, 02:08
I feel all of this! Thank you for sharing itβ€” just shows how much we will all need #AnonMountainIsland #AnonsNeverGiveUp πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ’™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
24 July, 02:55
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
YOUR WELCOME
I THINK EVERYONE HAS TO DIFFERENT DEGREES

arba happihr @arba
24 July, 01:59
Woohoo
We made it this far!
We are the real winners for sure.
What have we won?
We have won, another day of life, and
many, many wonderful like minded friends who are helping to save humans from themselves .

24 July, 02:19
In response arba happihr to her Publication
AMEN

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
24 July, 01:49
❀️❀️🌻🌻

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 July, 12:44
πŸ’₯

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 July, 06:37
Our Numbers Are Growing!
NCSWIC
WWG1WGA
God Wins!

22 July, 06:41
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
YES THEY ARE 100X

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
22 July, 06:11
🌴 It has been a tough road! πŸ˜πŸ™