Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
21 July, 04:21
*******URGENT***** I am requesting prayer for a family friend that’s only 51 with a 16 year old son that was put in a medically induced coma because she is so weak from being sick for several months and being sent home each time she went to hospital. They did emergency surgery on her two days ago and found tear in her colon. She was a healthy active woman just no time ago. She was planning on remarrying in the spring. She follows many in truth community and is awake to what’s taking place. She is a patriot and a strong person. Many are counting on her recovery especially her son.

I believe in the power of prayer and I believe in miracles. Her and her family need a miracle now. So I am claiming that miracle here and now. She is in bad shape but God is bigger than all of that. Thank you anon family for your prayers. Bless you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
I ask God for her full recovery. Praying for peace, strength and comfort for everyone.
09:59 AM - Jul 22, 2023
In response Terri Patterson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RabbitRoulette in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rabbit Roulette, click on at the bottom under it