Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
*******URGENT***** I am requesting prayer for a family friend that’s only 51 with a 16 year old son that was put in a medically induced coma because she is so weak from being sick for several months and being sent home each time she went to hospital. They did emergency surgery on her two days ago and found tear in her colon. She was a healthy active woman just no time ago. She was planning on remarrying in the spring. She follows many in truth community and is awake to what’s taking place. She is a patriot and a strong person. Many are counting on her recovery especially her son.

I believe in the power of prayer and I believe in miracles. Her and her family need a miracle now. So I am claiming that miracle here and now. She is in bad shape but God is bigger than all of that. Thank you anon family for your prayers. Bless you all.
04:21 AM - Jul 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by Tpatter4 in this post can reply
Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
23 July, 04:42
In response Terri Patterson to his Publication
Thank everyone for praying for my friend. She seemed to be doing better and her color came back. Nit been Amy change since and they told her mother she needed to make a decision about her cause her kidneys aren’t working but she hasn’t turned yellow. When her mom ask them why they had no answer. They want to give up on people too soon if you ask me. WE NEED A BIG MIRACLE !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blu Bird donated @se0861
22 July, 11:38
Prayers sent 🙏💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Bruton @DrB
22 July, 11:36
🙏💕

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
22 July, 11:18
Prayers for healing. I release her from the demons of sickness and all curses placed upon her in Jesus Name.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
22 July, 11:02
Prayers for her healing.
🙏♥️🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
22 July, 11:02
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

amy lilley @amylilley
22 July, 10:59
Sweet Jesus, touch Terri’s friend, mend her colon, bring her back to her son and fiancé, make her whole once again, we bind satan who has come to rob, steal and destroy and command him to go back to the pit of hell from whence he came…we plead the precious and indelible blood of the Lamb all over this situation, in your mighty and wonderful name🙏🏻🐸💝🤗😇🥹🕊

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
22 July, 10:49
Terri, I pray that your friend will heal and be brought back to her son 🙏🙏🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
22 July, 10:44
🙏🙏🙏🙏

jcrew_756 @jcrew_756
22 July, 10:40
Yehovah Rapha', we pray for Terri's Friend, we pray Your PROMISES for Her♡ Exodus 15:26, Psalms 91[A Hedge of Protection], Psalms 103:3-6, Psalms 139:13-18, Proverbs 4:20-22, Isaiah 53:3-6, Isaiah 55:11, Isaiah 61:1, Jeremiah 29:11, Zephaniah 3:17, Matthew 18:18-20, Mark 11:24, Luke 1:37, John 1:1-14, John 3:14-19, John 14:1-3,13-14, John 20:26-31, 1 Corinthians 2:16, 2 Timothy 1:7, 2 Timothy 3:15, 1Peter 2:24, 2Peter 1:2, 1John 3:23 & 4:17, 1John 5:14-15 in Yeshua's [HaMashiach] Mighty Name🙏♥️🩸✝️

Where two or three are Gathered Together in My Name

#GraceAndPeaceBeMultiplied

#ByHisStripesYouAreHealed

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 July, 10:39
Prayers for your friend 🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

deborah sidener @debbiedo
22 July, 10:33
praying

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
22 July, 10:11
Prayers up for your friend.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
22 July, 10:01
Sending prayers, Dear Lord 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
22 July, 09:59
I ask God for her full recovery. Praying for peace, strength and comfort for everyone.

Only followers of this user (babushkarose) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 July, 09:43
Father God we pray for this woman to completely heal quickly and return to take care of her child. Lord we ask that you open the doors needed at every moment and every step of the way to heal her and make her whole again. Father we have lost so many, and her child needs her. If it is in your will Lord, we together many voices make this request. In the Blood of Jesus, Thank you Father.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
22 July, 09:43
🙏🙏🙏