Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
✍️ Another gorgeous masterpiece from Martin

https://newsletter.marting...

He writes what I’ve felt but never read:
“We have been denied THE RECOGNITION OF BEING IN A WAR”!!!

That is so true.
When I'm out & about, I look at “civilians” with incredulity.
They have NO IDEA what’s ACTUALLY going on
& I don’t know how to speak the language of
“nothing’s happening” anymore 🙏🏻❤️🕊

[Ty Suzanne Maresca/Golden Age of Gaia/Operation Disclosure]
08:07 AM - Jul 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
23 July, 03:46
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
@martingeddes
You shall Be remembered as a strong Voice in this War For The One.

Every Kingdom Come needs it's Scribes~

🙏👏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
23 July, 12:02 (E)
Martin...Flag Bearer for Army of Anons!
❤❤❤
"Flag Bearers enabled a unit to stay together amidst the chaos of battle."

https://www.preachingtoday...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 July, 08:53
Beautiful essay from Martin. 🙏
And you’re right, Kat, once you know the truth you walk around feeling like a stranger in a strange land…
How are you holding up, Kat? You okay?

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 July, 12:23
In response New Years Day to her Publication
😽🩵🌸🌟🌷💚🌞

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
22 July, 04:49 (E)
I am so proud to have him in our ranks digital soldiers give a shout out to Martin Geddas

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 July, 12:57
MARTIN IS A AMAZING WRITER AND CAN VERBALLY EXPRESS WHAT WE HAVE ALL FELT TO DIFFERENT DEGREES I HOPE ONDAY HE IS RECOGNIZED FOR HIS AMAZING TALENT THANK YOU GOD FOR OUR MARTIN GEDDES PLEASE CONTINUE TO LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT HIM IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 July, 12:52
Same
Superb writer indeed

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
22 July, 11:45
I cried like a baby reading it.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 July, 11:49
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
😻Understand completely 🙏🏻💜💕💚💝🕊

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
22 July, 10:28
'After These Wars' Ian Anderson - YouTube

Taken from the album 'Homo Erraticus by Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull.Ian Anderson...... Flute and VocalsFlorian Opahle ....Electric guitarJohn o'Hara ...........

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
22 July, 08:34
Just wow! Martin is an amazing writer and yes yes to all of it. Somehow it helps to know we are not alone. The truth is we have no choice to still be here..because once you are awake that's it..there is no going back. We all have to find our way through this and not knowing when the "ending" of the scharde is...unbearable. This group here on AU is my saving grace and I am so blessed to be here. ❤️ Love and peace to us all!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 July, 08:54
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
Ditto, Adrienne 🙏❤️

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
22 July, 08:32
Martin just speaks to my spirit, his words of Truth always resonate through me with a resounding YES MARTIN, EXACTLY THIS ! 💖