Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
WHAT IF: THE INFORMATION DUMP YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS RIGHT HERE?..
WAITING FOR DISCLOSURE?...
Instead of waiting for MSM or even TRUMP to reveal ALL the TRUTHS that we have learned through-out the years... was right here - all along?

DID YOU EVER STOP TO THINK-Perhaps there were people (Patriots/Anons/Military Ops) THAT WERE SHOWING YOU AND TELLING YOU THE ENTIRE TIME?..... BUT: YOU were too caught up in the MATRIX to SEE all the information (dumps) were coming from the very accounts too small for you to SEE?.

Too busy chasing the BIG ACCOUNTS thinking they had some kind of inside intel?.... IDOLIZING the very ones you were told not to.. as a matter of fact YOU were told to be careful who to follow - you were also told that SMALL ACCOUNTS MATTER!.

WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT ALL MEANS?..... I have been brutalized more in this TRUTH community than I have by family and friends who turned their backs on me. THINK ABOUT THAT!!!
06:56 AM - Jul 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
22 July, 04:12
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
A lot of this has been out there for decades. It was first a handful of people showing placates outdoors, then a couple of social media accounts, until enough people caught the wind of it.

I'm fairly sure that the Q team has been embedded to every single social media site, including discussion groups and boards. There have been many truth-bombers in comment sections before.

Remember how Q said that they've changed their minds because of anons and that it will not be 80/20, but instead a 60/40 disclosure? And that it will be our choice to know? Dripping it out through small accounts seems like a viable way to do exactly that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 July, 05:27
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
Yes - you are correct - I don't doubt it... I think our job here was to wake up the ones who thought they were awake... a lot to chew on.. Thanks for your reply.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
22 July, 02:16

Calm Cali @CalmCali
22 July, 01:58
It’s a THEME & I see why only a handful can grasp what is being disclosed. I’d rather stand with the few that can see than fit in.

This was on my heart yesterday 🤣

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
22 July, 02:57
In response Calm Cali to her Publication
A childhood friend ghosted me. I was poking around one day and looked at her father's obit.... He married a Rothschild. Her mother is a Rothschild. I guess my posts about the Roths didn't go over so well....

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 July, 05:44
In response Calm Cali to her Publication
So sorry you have to go through this and the many others - we really never talk about how and why the separation happened... "was it something I said" - I mean really what was the trigger for them?.... How do you go 4 years w/o speaking to me and my nieces and nephews---- think of how comfortable they are in the LIES that the mention of TRUTH makes that react like that.. so I question that .... this is much bigger than we think.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 July, 01:43
^respect the drill sergeant !!

She speaks the truth. ❤🤝

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 July, 10:12
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Thank you for the support it means a lot.... I think we have many BOOMS incoming...

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
22 July, 12:44
Makes a lot of sense, what I noticed is the more important things I post are, the less people share it... I don't care for likes, shares are important... Funny detail, you can see who liked a post, but can't see who shared it... 🙏

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 July, 10:27
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Thats right - I wonder why?

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
23 July, 02:08
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
"what I noticed is the more important things I post are, the less people share it..."

Same here. The deeper and more revealing of a share, especially requiring focussed reading and comprehension, the less or usually NO sharing, so I just quit and let the 15 second attention span crowd with memes run with the ball....

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
22 July, 11:48
Yes.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
22 July, 11:46

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 July, 10:30
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
You always nail it !

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
22 July, 10:49
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
✨Be...your...own...idol...🌟
#GodAndGoddesses
#YourDivineUniverse

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 July, 11:45
It’s weird when people write to me as if I have some magical extra understanding just because I have more followers.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 July, 01:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I swear I just keep runnin across your posts today lol.
I do not think it is weird for you. It may have something to do with follower count but I would target more the fact you have a gift of writing that most of us appreciate and possibly envy to a point. You are a wordsmith. To lay out in black/white how you feel and most all of can relate to is, imho, where the magic lies. I can fix anything mechanical i can get my hands on, does not translate to online success very well. If anything i would say you need more "followers"

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 July, 10:33
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
BINGO..... Love you Martin !