some one special to some @godrus
I am in west Nashville, live alone, work from home, and may have to get surgery very soon. I need someone locally who can help me with walking my dog, getting groceries, taking garbage up to the dumpster, maybe washing clothes and sheets. Does anyone know anyone in this area who might be able to help me soon for about six weeks after surgery?
If so, please DM me. My children live a few states (and countries) away and I hate to interrupt their work etc if I can avoid that.

Thank you.
08:50 PM - Jul 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by godrus in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (IoneSkye) can see their posts

25 July, 08:14
In response Kelly Mick to her Publication
oh nice - Kelly, thank you. Yes, MRI on Thursday then expect to be scheduling surgery on Friday.
I'll reach out to you then 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crafty Fox @CraftyFox
21 July, 10:26
In response some one special to some to her Publication
prayers for your needs dear

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 July, 09:20
How I wish I lived close. I would help in a heartbeat. I can however send prayers and virtual hugs. I ask our loving Father to provide for you in any way you need and that He heal you completely. God bless you🙏❤️🙏

21 July, 11:37
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
I thank you dearly, Friend

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
21 July, 09:17
i just texted my friend to check if she can help you. would you be able to pay her for the time helped ?

22 July, 07:24
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
I'd find a way; thanks!

22 July, 07:53
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
I guess sending messages here isn't allowed because I can't send you one either.
As a workaround, I am on twitter as surdog007 (which is Godrus backwards) and also on great awakening.win as surdog and I can dm's at both of them.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
21 July, 09:15
God bless you dear Praying for a full recovery

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
21 July, 09:14
i dont know how to direct message you here in anonup

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
21 July, 09:13
i have a friend who lives in Nashville. She does not work and has done alot in helping people.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
21 July, 09:10
Hospital social services can connect you maybe. They’re not supposed to discharge patients who can’t manage alone.

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 July, 09:02
It used to be that local schools required that the kids did community service and if that's still being done, you might want to contact local schools.
Or contact churches.
There are people who might want to be of service, doing God's work, being a good Samaritan.
Good luck with your surgery and recovery.