KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
:) Update :) So, I got on the Scale this morning + I have officially lost 50 pounds since 5.3.21 which is also the date that I became Sober 🙏 + Quit Smoking 🚭 before that. Thank You God + All… ❤️ You Know who You are. Now, I am very very close to my final goal, my High School weight.
I owe Y’all my Life. 🥹
💙☀️🦋🌟
12:17 PM - Jul 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Love Life @FullwithHope
21 July, 01:55
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
💓👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
21 July, 12:58
Awesome news Kiki, this assignment we agreed to sure changed us in many ways. Love and Light✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 July, 12:36
Well done Kiki💪🏻🔥❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 July, 12:21
That’s fantastic KiKi. I got sober 14+ years ago and I’ve never looked back. God snatched me from the jaws of alcoholism and I truly believe it was because I was chosen to wake up and help wake up those around me. The best is yet to come dear girl❤️🙏❤️

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
21 July, 12:20
Congrats!!!!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
21 July, 12:17
Good job!