Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
George Floyd is Alive.

It was a ruse. 6:44 AM EST
07:54 AM - Jul 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Jodie Jennings @Jodie
21 July, 09:51
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I live in Minneapolis and have been saying from day 1!!! HE WAS AT HIS OWN FUNERAL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 July, 09:41 (E)
Are we about to have a Scooby Doo reveal?

Will Bidens mask be pulled off, and its Floyd???

🤣🤣🤣

The enemy will use all of its mechanisms to refute, hide, lie, distract, deflect from this reveal, because it will be the awakening of the Black Community, the back on which the left stands.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
21 July, 09:39
This incident is when I started losing friends because I immediately called it a FF

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
21 July, 09:24
Let the ruse begone and the awkwardness begin

Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
21 July, 09:15

Robert Franz @afsocrob
21 July, 08:14

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
21 July, 08:57
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Yes, exactly right