Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
20 July, 10:25
You ever get those random numbers that call you, you say "Hello" and the line just hangs up. Happens all the time to me, very annoying. 😮‍💨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
20 July, 11:58
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
The amount of spam calls I have been getting daily is RIDICULOUS! I must get up to 15 random calls or "potential spam" calls each day. I block each one and more come.

One day I got 10 calls from the same company, different numbers within a 30 minute time period. I answered 3 of those (talked to 3 different people) and told them I will report them if they call me again.

Another call came after 2 minutes....I did go onto some website and report all the numbers. Not sure if that does anything but it did make me feel better!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
20 July, 12:59
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
It's been getting increasingly out of hand for me lately too.

Law & Physics @physics171
Have just blocked them so they are not audible.
09:07 PM - Jul 20, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Law & Physics, click on at the bottom under it