Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
You ever get those random numbers that call you, you say "Hello" and the line just hangs up. Happens all the time to me, very annoying. 😮‍💨
10:25 AM - Jul 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
20 July, 09:07
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Often wonder if there is decoding for these n
numbers, they are weird.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
20 July, 12:23
yes... and they are not telemarketing
bc no clicks heard.

just assume its a secret admirer 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 July, 01:00
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Ooo Lala! 🌹

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
20 July, 11:58
The amount of spam calls I have been getting daily is RIDICULOUS! I must get up to 15 random calls or "potential spam" calls each day. I block each one and more come.

One day I got 10 calls from the same company, different numbers within a 30 minute time period. I answered 3 of those (talked to 3 different people) and told them I will report them if they call me again.

Another call came after 2 minutes....I did go onto some website and report all the numbers. Not sure if that does anything but it did make me feel better!

20 July, 12:59
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
It's been getting increasingly out of hand for me lately too.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 July, 11:49
I've answered and hear a tonal "BLOOP" and wonder if they are trying to control my phone....

20 July, 12:58
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I always assume it's a scammer. 😂😂😂

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
20 July, 11:34
I just answer the phone and don’t say a word and listen back 🤣

20 July, 12:57
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I've done that a few times myself lol! 😂😂😂