LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Do you know why everything is extreme in high $/inflated, it is partly like this post, to awaken/jolt & for ppl to start digging for the truth & learn to fight back using their 1776 rights (now activated, as shared GK missions), per the guidance by forerunners... #FearNoMore #LearnToBeASystemBreaker #WEAREWITHYOUByMilitaryQDropIsNotJustAPhrase #TheyAreWatchingEveryonesMoveToFightBackNTrapTheMinionsForTheirCrimes #BeTheChangeNWarriorForTheFutureOfHumanity
01:01 PM - Jul 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
20 July, 02:02 (E)
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
๐Ÿ—ฝโš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‡ 1776 finally just restored on 7/4/2020... #ThoseInTheKnowKnows #trusttheplan #YouArePartOfTheQPlanToEnd3DMatrix #SheepNoMore #FightBackForHerKingdomNForTheChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 July, 01:33
I've shared this vid for the BTS Mt. Shasta mission in 2019, and how 45 same day of the mission execution came out w/ these utility team...I also shared that when I go out on missions, I often see them just parked on standby after GK clearing & storm overhead and once cleared, they roll in for the kill switch & rtn the pwr back to Free 5G (369 Hz) Tesla system, already activated once clearing has been done + storms by the GFL ships above (support team)... I know many don't know all these things happening BTS, but here I am been given the green light by the team do make the disclosures/share w/ GK proofs for the liberation. It's just up to the ppl to learn to fight back & learn to free oneself, as many of the forerunners. WE CANT DO IT FOR YOU..based on freewill.
https://youtu.be/trzlirgXb...
President Trump: 5G is a race we will win - YouTube

President Trump speaks about the 5G networks rolling out across the U.S. and what kind of opportunities the tech will provide for Americans.ยป Subscribe to CN...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 July, 01:19 (E)
Start by fighting back the IRS/Morts/Bank credit cards w/ the use of silver coin/wet sig to close out their fake debt (when all that $ was OG yours to begin & used to fear/loosh to gain interests for them, on ur own $). Utilities, gas/power -def have rtnd back to the ppl, as storms hit or blackout rolls out into cities etc, Q-team changed over to Tesla Free energy, so most cities are free, just fight the greed utilities & same w/ water. If not, send them letter of intent to start using ur Fed rsv SSN trust to payoff ur bill & indicate the EOs 45 generated to protect WE THE PPL or Mil arrests/lawsuit will be on them (EO13903, EO13903). Must have all evidence w/intent of letter for payoff, that 45 is in cntrl, w/ pics of even Bidan vs Biden, + FLOTUS tweet on 1776 resigned on 7/4/2020. These should scare them for their criminal acts/combatants; make it attn to their legal dept, for all banks/utilities. #ExerciseUrPowerNRights #TheFreewillChoiceIsYours #CantBrkMatrixWithoutActions

20 July, 01:24
*13818 is the other...

EO13903: https://www.federalregiste...
EO13818: https://www.federalregiste...