Avrash Magdelina @AvrashMagdelina
09 February, 08:14
Are Microchip implants a real thing that have been done to us with out knowledge or consent? I am ready about detox for nano tech particles and came across limited information on microchips implanted during surgeries dental procedures etc. Does anyone else have information about this stuff. Anyone taken the detox bath?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
I built a "nano bucket" as described by Tony Patellaresco a while back to pull toxins & metals & possible nano tech out of my body - it sets up a magnetic field

He also advised to take a soaking bath with epsom salts afterwards to pull even more out of your body

I have found it to be helpful

No really nasty boogers but I have pulled some metal out of my body so far
08:18 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Avrash Magdelina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Mary Hancock @Marrith71
09 February, 09:00
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
would love more info on your nano bucket, plz.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 February, 09:07
In response Mary Hancock to his Publication
There's a video that he did showing how to make one
I'm looking for it, lol
Here's a site which has pics & instructions on it for the time being

https://independz.wixsite....

09 February, 09:09
In response Mary Hancock to his Publication
Found it - still up on YouTube & that's a wonder these days lol

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Avrash Magdelina @AvrashMagdelina
09 February, 08:20
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Thank you for responding. I am going to do the bath.