Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 July, 10:23 (E)
Story Time! 📖
@hemy01
Outdoor Adventure - A strange new friend.

Your morning alarm beeps, you tap it off with a yawn and a stretch. You go through your usual morning routine, then head out to your garage to get started on some morning lawn care. As you're gathering the tools you'll need for the day thinking about what needs doing and what order you'll be doing it in, you walk back out facing your yard and it's then you notice a strange perfectly round hole cut into the trees at the edge of your property. You set your things down and decide to go inspect this unusual sight. Upon reaching the entrance you hear muffled laughter and violin music further up the path, do you head down it or turn back?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
19 July, 10:43
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Good morning! Adventure isn’t seeing the hole, listening to the music, hearing the laughter just to turn back. I’m going down that path! Wait, can I bring my rake just in case? Haha jk. Let’s go!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 July, 12:00 (E)
In response Only God Can! to his Publication
@hemy01
You take a short pause and look back at your yard, you've got time, the yard can wait a moment ... besides you want to investigate who put the hole in your treeline. You step through the entrance and follow the path down. The music grows louder, you see a flash of red hair through the trees, a twig snaps under your foot...the music and giggling stops abruptly. There's rustling in the leaves and you chase after the sound. As you round a corner a wild looking woman stands before you with her bow pointed at your neck like a sword. You stop with your hands up. "HALT!" She looks at you sternly. "Who dares enter MY forest?" Your face changes from suprise to a scowl and you drop your hands. "Your forest? Lady was it you that put that hole in my treeline!?" She looks past you down the path you were just on. "What hole?" she says with smirk. You turn around and look back to discover the hole is gone. She takes off as you're looking away. Do you chase after her or take another path?

19 July, 04:45
In life we all have choices to make, some good and some not so good. Regardless life is an adventure and we never want to waste the time we have. The lady with the bow didn’t seem to fond of me being there nor to friendly. I won’t give chase. Let’s take the new path!

@hemy01
You look back in time to see the strange woman tearing off to the left down a fork in your path. Displeased that you had a stick at your throat you could have easily snapped in half from her hands. You rub your neck with an annoyed glare in her direction, drop your hands, let out a sigh and walk the opposite of her path looking to find the hole in the treeline you came in from. You walk further on but the forest seems to be getting thicker and you see no treeline or hole. To your left you pass an interesting large stone cairn with a small stream running through it and the path your on. As you turn to walk on before your feet is the woman's bow. You look up and around at your surroundings expecting to see her again but no one is there. However you notice to right is a small log cabin. Do you continue down the path or inspect the cabin to see if anyone is home?
09:33 AM - Jul 20, 2023
In response Only God Can! to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
20 July, 12:25
The serenity of the flowing stream makes my body feel relaxed and the purity of the water will quench my thirst, however that cabin piques my interest. Let’s check it out!