Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
20 July, 04:09
In response memes matter to her Publication
This lady is the real deal. I have suffered extreme knee pain for six months and couldn't even sleep through the night. She mentioned castor oil cures bone spurs. I applied castor oil to a really soft cloth made a poultice put it directly on the spot where the pain was wrapped myself up in saran wrap around it for 5 hours per day. Took four days and I was pain-free. I suffered 6 months in tears every day and a three-dollar bottle of oil cured me. Next up working on the tummy area. If I knew this lady I would send her a thank you card.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
20 July, 05:32
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
Send her prayers❤️✨🥲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
20 July, 03:48
Also taking it internally is great for healing leaky gut and of course all the things she's mentioned. Work your way up to a tbsp every day. But work your way up. Start small. Take breaks from time to time. 5 days on 2 days off. Whatever works for your body. You can also take weeks off at a time if you want. Even months. You will learn to listen to your body this way too. Mercuryfreekids.org Albert is a most excellent health coach teaching how to be well naturally by giving your body what it needs and learning how to listen to your body. He's the best.

memes matter @NoComment
20 July, 05:42
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
❤️✨👂✍️
☝️The castoroil Expert lady says she does not recommend it internally, that it can make us ill (?) Have you heard anything in this regard on your end?

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
20 July, 11:48
I just started the castor pack on my abdomen. I also have a knee and shoulder injury and used it on that to help with pain last night.

I find it very relaxing and calming actually.

memes matter @NoComment
20 July, 05:34
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Woohooooo❤️✨😂😭makes my frequency rise when everyone takes good care of them self

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
20 July, 10:57
Wow , I was just having a conversation with my horse shoer an hr ago on this. She said she takes it once a month for dewormer on herself. She said it cleans out small intestine. I just ordered it on Amazon

memes matter @NoComment
20 July, 05:33
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Wait..she takes it internally?

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
20 July, 09:33
Currently using it on a dairy goats udder daily for possible trauma. She is better after one day and starting to give milk in that half.

arba happihr @arba
20 July, 10:05
In response Faye Muth to her Publication
great idea.
I am sure the goat feels relief.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 July, 08:45
I was checking that out the other day.....

memes matter @NoComment
20 July, 08:47
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Have it on your face,spes the eye lids,and Neck,under your arms at night, you have lymphnoids under your arms, and your eye sight will improve:)

arba happihr @arba
20 July, 08:57
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Aloha 20 years ago when I used this castor oil
I learned it was the one oil that the body would absorb and help with healing. IS the oil the same today? It was super thick back in the day.

arba happihr @arba
20 July, 08:43
Aloha
I've done this
It's a slow process