From Mr TruthBomb
https://t.me/mrtruthbombch...
10:49 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
19 July, 07:44
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Great post.
The thing is that, as an undercover agent, in order to 'sting' and catch them, Ballard had to pretend to be one of them, so actually, we might see Tim Ballard wearing a symbol that makes the heinous criminals feel 'safe' so that he can get them and save the children that the bastards had caged or locked in a basement, or dirty shed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
19 July, 01:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
19 July, 12:07
I'm not going to apologize for pointing out the Ballard was wearing a Freemason tie.

Yes, there are good people joining the masons who are unaware of the dark agenda hiding behind their honest faces. They are tools used by the upper echelons.

So is Ballard an unwitting tool?

Or does he know what's happening?

Nor will I offer the slightest apology for warning about the dangers of chipping children.

Anons have gotten pretty paranoid about plots within plots within plots. There is a very good reason for that.

If money came from Hunter instead of Joe; would that make it clean money?

Are churches somehow immune to infiltration and twisting scripture?

Any public awareness of the trafficking is good and I encourage people to see the movie. But I will not trust a mason.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
19 July, 07:39
In response Water Mark to his Publication
i saw some trailers and interviews of him about the movie and this was before i know what i know now. i will not see the movie for 2 reasons.
1. my spidey senses were triggered by his physical interactions with the kids and how the little boy and girl "took" his last name on. which from what i can tell gave them false hope and they knew it.
2. i am not a movie person any more for all the reasons. I quit movies a long time ago.