Only people mentioned by Sparhawk60 in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
19 July, 06:10
In response Spar Hawk to his Publication
This whole all or nothing bullshit isn't how the world works.

Just because something is good in one context doesn't make it good in all contexts.
Just because something is bad in one context doesn't make it bad in all contexts.

Water is the essence of life. Try breathing water. Not so essential all of a sudden.

Even more oxygen in the air is bad for you if concentration gets too high.

Life is fickle. These posts do nothing but to divide people who don't know better over fifth grade science. Absolutely counterproductive.

Anons can and should be better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
19 July, 01:07
In response Spar Hawk to his Publication
Perhaps because we are the carbon footprint they want to reduce. Not too hard to figure that one for me. I already knew about the somewhat symbiotic relationship between animals and plants. Plants breath in the co2 and exhale o2 and vice versa. And I am for sure not as stupid as they must think we are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
19 July, 06:15
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
You are not stupid. Just ignorant. I hope and believe you can overcome that.

You take away the oxygen, animals die.
You take away the CO2, the plants die.

You drown animals in oxygen, they die.
You drown plants in CO2, they die.

Life is a carefully balanced system. You throw the system off balance, things go downhill.