Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 July, 06:26 (E)
Have you ever let someone guide you on an adventure RPG through text and pictures online? It's sort of like one of those choose your own adventure novels but with fun images included! I haven't done one for somone in a really long time...it's been years actually. I use to do them for my friends through text messages when they were bored at home or work. They use to tell me how fun my little written adventures were, how they felt like going through a strange constantly shifting dream they had been in before but could only just barely remember...I had alot of fun creating the stories 😄 So...is anyone up for an adventure?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
18 July, 07:02
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Ready and willing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 July, 07:30
In response Only God Can! to his Publication
Yay! 😄
Welcome adventurer!
To begin, I'll be tagging you in your own individual thread to keep the home TL uncluttered with pieces of your story (unless you choose to share), are you OK with getting notifications in your [Mentions] tab each time your story progresses?

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
18 July, 07:49
Absolutely!

18 July, 07:53
Ok, would you prefer an urban exploration adventure through different rooms, or an outdoor discovery adventure?

Only God Can! @Hemy01
Outdoor all the way please! And Thank you for your graciousness!
07:54 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Hemy01 in this post can reply
18 July, 07:56
Outdoor it is! I'll go grab some visuals for your story and tag you once I have an opener! This will likely span over many hours and days depending on how many individuals I have that decided to jump in on the game, bare with me during gaps of time between story progressions. 😊🙏🤍