Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 July, 11:18
Prayers would be very welcome for my father who has been struggling for 2 years recovering from cancer treatment, eye surgery immediately after, severe hearing loss, and extreme depression from misdiagnoses and unable to understand why I have been unable to return to Canada. On a rare call tonight he says he is going to die within weeks and will never see me again…..he is living in fear with no positivity around him at all. Appreciate the prayers from anyone who is real and not part of AI endless lies and psyop. Good night all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 04:06
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Sorry to hear hun, has he tried some of the newer treatments that many online claim work on cancer now?
My Mom is barely hanging on too so I know how it pulls at your heart.🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cancer is gone….it is all in his mind and having negativity all around him. He needs the lies here to end so we can all go home and end the movie where many are actors and a few are genuinely themselves and real. Don’t recommend anyone purchasing anything online with a card where every transaction is traceable
04:09 PM - Jul 18, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 04:16
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
That is good news that it is gone.
We all need for this to be over, I would agree, many suffering.
It seems that we are getting closer than we have been before and like everyone here Nana is ready to move on to the creating part of this.

18 July, 04:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amen….once all the infiltrators hijacking our leaders accounts and find their way to a prison cell where they belong we will be laughing