VincentCrypt46
1:27 PM EST · Jul 18, 2023
01:55 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
18 July, 04:23
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
2 pics⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
18 July, 09:12
VincentCrypt46
5:41 PM EST · Jul 18, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 July, 02:34
Interesting...
I know that Jordan Peterson's daughter has eaten meat, exclusively, for a few years, and because of that she has found that her health has very much improved. At some point more recently, Jordan after seeing the improvement in Mikaila, also switched over to an all meat diet, and from what I understand, his health has similarly improved. So good to hear, for both of them. What I'm wondering is this: Of all the people who have switched over to an all meat diet, and noticed a great improvement in their health, afterwards, how many eat normal supermarket meat, and how many eat higher quality meat from free range, grass-fed cows etc.? That could be a factor...