sercorimo ... @sercorimo
18 July, 01:55
VincentCrypt46
1:27 PM EST · Jul 18, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
18 July, 04:23
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
2 pics⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
VincentCrypt46
5:41 PM EST · Jul 18, 2023
09:12 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
25 July, 07:35 (E)
Sesame Street has been produced there since 1992. Did he just tell us his approximate age and last name?

https://www.kaufmanastoria...

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
18 July, 09:47
VK I mean no disrespect what so ever. But I hope and pray you were not in the trenches of that life style. Is that what drives you? Your experience or what you witnessed?

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
18 July, 09:43
All I can think of is Cosby and Tom Hanks and a bunch of kids.. ughh.. Is VK giving us a crumb??
I grew up watching Sesame Street.. my kid watched it too!! That show goes back a looonnngg time..

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
18 July, 09:50
In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication
My mind went exactly where yours did.