Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Look to God Now, not politicians, not doctors, not teachers, not your pastor, not your rabbi, not your neighbor, not your brother, not your spouse, look to You and within go to God. Be ready for He is Here with You now. I am Loving You as I am loving God within Me as I am You. ❤️🙏✝️

We are ALL The Children of God Scattered Onto Lots we still cannot be stopped. ALL OF US Are The Children. Shine Your Divine Light of Gods Grace within You All. 🕊️

ALL WILL GO. NO ONE ABOVE THE OTHER. THERE ARE MANY, IT TAKES TIME BE PATIENT, HOLD YOUR LIGHT 💪

Imho..
https://youtu.be/FBuIBaDSO
08:02 PM - Feb 09, 2021 (E)
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
30 August, 09:37
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
What a friend we have in Jesus ~
Sending BIG 💗
#RainbowVibes
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 August, 10:11
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
AMEN!!

Love You. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 November, 10:45
Your posts always give me strength. Love you Jason. Thanks for keeping all of us focused on GOD/Jesus. Hugs.

19 November, 10:47
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
YW. I Love You All so Much, God is SO Good to Us. 🕊️

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
27 September, 07:38
❤️🙏

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 August, 01:24
🙏🌿

11 August, 01:24
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
🙏🕊️

03 August, 06:40
❤️🙏✝️🕊️
https://vimeo.com/30469186...
Imagine Dragons - Whatever it Takes on Vimeo

This is "Imagine Dragons - Whatever it Takes" by Dr Droo Peacok on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

I am What I am @OfLight
15 July, 10:22
Thanks I needed this, I am feeling very internal these days... Just sitting and being quiet. I don't feel like talking to anyone, just to GOD

15 July, 10:22
In response I am What I am to her Publication
Follow Your Heart, and Feel for the Way.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
24 June, 07:40
Love this GIF!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
23 June, 10:37
Amen, you have always posted things that resonate with me! That may sound contrite but rest assured there are many who do not believe in God. He is the only way the truth and the life!

23 June, 10:46
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
❤️🙏✝️

Janet Lewis @jlws21
21 June, 06:00
AMEN. I am feeling the spiritual battle right now with my employer. It is scary and I have my Bible with me for strength. I never thought it would come to me feeling my life is threatened by my employer. These are very scary times.

21 June, 06:03
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
You are safe and protect by God through Christ. Hold on, Be Brave, All will be OK. 💪❤️✝️❤️💪🙏

Isaiah 41:10
Do not yield to fear, for I am always near. Never turn your gaze from me, for I am your faithful God. I will infuse you with my strength and help you in every situation. I will hold you firmly with my victorious right hand.’

https://www.biblegateway.c...

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
08 July, 09:39
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Praying for you

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
27 May, 10:20
Amen! Amen! Amen! Truth! Trust God! Trust Jesus! Trust His Spirit! Rely on Him and Him alone! Those who seek Truth will find it! Those with ears to hear will listen to the Spirit! Man cannot be trusted! Trust God to lead you and be open to what He speaks!

27 May, 10:21
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
God Bless You. ❤️🙏

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
14 April, 01:33
iamjason
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
= broken link> not available...

14 April, 01:36
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
how about this?🙏🌍❤️✝️💪

https://youtu.be/Pv9Sn9a0h...
Eminem-Not afraid (Clean Version) - YouTube

Hi everyone. Please like the video, subscribe and leave a comment. But most of all, Enjoy the lyric video :)

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
31 March, 08:22
This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine! 🌟🌟🌟

14 February, 06:13

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
09 February, 08:05
we are all praying for the same outcome. God's world

09 February, 08:07
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Amen ❤️🙏 It is already begun, look around to see the changes already, close your eyes, breathe, breathe, breathe, feel for them, then open your eyes.