~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
18 July, 02:56
I've only ever been to a star Bucks once and that was to meet someone

Starbucks is Secretly a Massive Bank

https://odysee.com/Coldfu...
is-secretly-a-massive-bank:b

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
18 July, 07:08
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
always suspected star bucks was a front for something; there's literally a star bucks on every block in some parts of toronto

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
Along with Timmies/Wendys, McGross A&W, Boston Pizza and every other *fast food* poison centre. Geez🤢. The SMALL community I frequent is full of fast food and retail chains. Our local politishuns sold us out. Have lived here 24 years and they’ve used our tax dollars to steal cheat and destroy this beautiful farm country.
It was a quaint community, now a traffic fastfood hell hole.
07:24 AM - Jul 18, 2023
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jewelofthenine in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
18 July, 07:31
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
i don't live in TO, just visit family occasionally,
but i think, as w/ McD's, if these places are guilty of trafficking children, etc, after seizure of assets, all these fast food places ought to be torn down and fruit trees and gardens put in its place
throughout the country, as a community offering.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
18 July, 07:41
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Haven’t been to Toronto in a long time. They’re bringing it to my backyard lol. Agree wholeheartedly with regards to the tear downs of these places. We even have a WALMART😳. The land, trees and wildlife these wankers have destroyed to line their own pockets is traitorous. Not enough rope .