Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Mark Kalvig @MarkAllen
16 July, 11:31
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Reminds me of The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
16 July, 08:14
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
People need to get off the couch-people need to turn OFF their t.v.'s (if you don't hear the news you won't die) & GO outside. Sit on a bench & watch the birds-plant some flowers in a raise bed or any where-stand on your border line & talk to your neighbor-wash your car-clean your windows-anything just go outside. You will be at PEACE-God designed this Earth for us to enjoy so let's do it & enjoy. I just mowed the lawn-72 yards of mulch delivered to put around trees & create more flower beds-tomorrow I will be on my JD loader spreading mulch-the trees love it. Put out some sugar water for the Hummingbirds & Orioles. you could put out some bird seed-put out a bird bath with marbles in the bottom so bees can drink too. Be creative with your time-make s'mores in an open fire outside under the stars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396