Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
15 July, 02:35
...Scarey if true

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
15 July, 03:11
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
The problem I see with this is…. How do the concession stand workers know what movie you’re watching??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
15 July, 03:34
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
I thought the same thing. Never have I been asked at a movie concession what movie I was there to see. Unless all the theater rooms were playing the movie.

Jennifer Miller @3js2ms
16 July, 12:07
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
I saw the movie Wednesday. I had to bring tix to concessions for them to scan and note which movie I was seeing

Only people mentioned by Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lady Blueeyes, click on at the bottom under it