Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
I take the pills, but I also have the paste. May need to switch.
09:41 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Judy Anonette @biju
16 July, 11:09
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
The liquid form works well, we keep some on hand. Put a little in water, that's it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
16 July, 09:28
American doctors do not know how to dose ANYTHING correctly because they have been educated by Big Pharma to either give lethal doses or ineffective doses that allow the illness to proliferate!! And they're STILL fighting against people taking Ivermectin!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Mulloy @singindavey
15 July, 10:54
I'm on my Quarterly Fenbendazol Cleanse right now with two doses to go.
The Results are Disgusting, but the Impact on my health is Amazing!!
I have not tried the Ivermectin paste yet... will do that next month!!

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
15 July, 10:38
Does anybody have the name/contact info for the farm that sells the blue liquid spray? I thought I had the site saved but can’t find it via google or duck duck go? They had a buy 2 get a 3rd for free offer. Thank you

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
20 July, 12:12
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
I saw this one earlier...

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 July, 09:51
if you arent sick dont take anything even good meds are bad if you dont need

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 July, 09:45
I have 12 mg human pills from Japan....cut into 4 3mg pills when you get sniffles and poof! Gone in 3 days