COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
15 July, 12:30
DOQ 🇺🇸
@doqholliday
·
2h
Who gave the agenda to hospitals in America that they have to mutilate male genitalia via circumcision?

Who is responsible for this?

When did it start happening?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
15 July, 12:56
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I chose not to circumcise my son and I was fought every inch of the way. I used to wonder when the country embraced this as well. Canada and most European countries don't do it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
15 July, 01:17
In response Erin Turner to her Publication
Good for you! I also refused to have my sons
circumcised. Quite honestly, I don't now how
anyone could possibly agree to having that procedure done. Totally barbaric, as far as I'm concerned.

By the way: the last I heard, Canada still does circumcision, but the numbers have declined substantially, over the years.

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
Barbaric and medically unjustifiable. Doctors and nurses tried to talk me out of not doing it because he would look different than his father and other little boys. No medical reason given.
07:18 PM - Jul 15, 2023
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pinkcoyote7 in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
15 July, 07:46
In response Erin Turner to her Publication
Yes, I've heard that argument, before, and as far as I'm concerned, it's one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard!