The Real Me @TheRealMe
15 July, 12:58
Amazing Polly has not seen SOF, but bases her perspective on her many years of research on the people involved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug from Canada @DougT
Polly certainly has an interesting take on this and it makes perfect sense, are they actually using this film to try to “control the narrative?”
01:51 PM - Jul 15, 2023
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DougT in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
15 July, 02:31
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
It is entirely possible, and I've heard this or similar perspectives from other sources.

I think the answer is US. We get to choose how we respond, what we do or don't do with the information. We have to choose to not be lazy and let the topic desensitize us. We have to take action by being aware and protecting children, whether our own or others that we see in a questionable situation. We have to stop the school and church programming - if it goes against God's Word, it must be eliminated. We can no longer turn our heads the other way, thinking it's someone else's problem. This is how we turn their agendas against them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396