COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Not sure who needs to hear this:

Put your faith in God only and pray for discernment & guidance.

Donโ€™t trust any anon or human being for that matter without first trusting God.

This includes me or anyone else.

At the end of the day, God is running the show.

PRAY.

๐Ÿ”—DOQ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
(DOQhollidayz)
01:21 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 July, 09:15
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Commander, is anything out of order in this A-Z Rundown Sir? ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘
https://www.rumormillnews....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
24 July, 09:41
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
NO. GOD'S PLAN IS PERFECT. HUMANITY MUST AND WILL BE SHOWN THE EVILS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 July, 06:06
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธAlways GOD first. That is who is in full control of what is going on. Even though we may feel weary, hurt, confused, for me I know GOD has got this. I don't trust anyone, but GOD. I love you all. Stay safe and be mindful and watchful of others. GOD will shelter us under His Wings. Take comfort in that.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
16 July, 10:31
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™ AMEN ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
16 July, 02:13
Read the Bible. God said what he would do, and He does what he said. He is the anchor to our soul.
The Hope He told us we need.
Trust in God, he can not lie. He Sware unto himself (Christ). You can trust in God. You can not trust in man. Read the bible.

Dirt Road DJ@Oz @Loaded4Action
15 July, 11:30
Hey ThorBro - is this you? - (DOQhollidayz)
attempting to join dots :))

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
15 July, 01:44
GOD, is the only way.